A FOREST'S SEASONS
by Ingela P. Arrhenius
ages 0 to 3
Escape into a magical world with this adorable Bookscape Board Book! Discover a forest's seasons in a one-of-a-kind format, complete with art by celebrated illustrator Ingela Arrhenius.
Each uniquely shaped page overlaps with the next to create a complete landscape when closed—and an immersive world to explore with each turn of the page when open.
• Delightfully small and chunky board book
• Begs to be picked up thanks to its tactile, toy-like quality
• Filled with simple concept-based text and bright, playful illustrations
A Forest's Seasons provides a light introduction to landscapes kids will recognize—or soon encounter.
This cheerful and colorful board book is a great pick for parents and caregivers looking for a highly tactile and interactive introduction to the wonder of nature.
• A great gift for design-loving new parents, grandparents, and caregivers, or for a baby shower or birthday
• Kids love the sturdy, toy-like quality of these shaped books• Perfect for those who adored Animals by Ingela P Arrhenius, Peek-A Who? by Nina Laden, and TouchThinklearn: ABC by Xavier Deneux
With different shaped pages, this is a book which invites to explore and discover.
Small and fairly sturdy, this book is made for smaller hands. The various shaped pages allows kids to finger each one with interest and add to the already bright illustrations. The trees, animals and various scenes bring across the beauty and excitement of nature. Young listeners are given a positive view of nature, which will open their own curiosity to what's out doors as well as maybe remind them of some experiences of their own.
A lovely text follow each page—nothing too difficult but enough to interest even the upper spectrum of the age range. It deepens the atmosphere of each scene and fits to the age group nicely.
Summed up, it's a cute little book for young listeners and looks nice too.